Artwork Formats & Requirements
To get started quickly - Email your logo and art requirements to us.
Vector based formats of your logo created in vector programs like Illustrator (.ai ) are necessary for all Graphic Inlay Mats & Tiles. We can use some bitmap formats such as jpg, jpeg, tif, eps, bmp for all other products - if the resolution is at an acceptable size relative to the final size of your chosen product - If you are unsure about your artwork suitability we can review its useability on sight.
Alternatively forward a copy of the below text to your graphic designer or printer to have your artwork supplied in the correct format.
- The preferred format is Adobe Illustrator ( Vector Based where possible ).
- PC / FREEHAND files to be saved/exported as 'Vector Based' .eps or editable vector based PDF files.
- Corel draw files to be saved as Illustrator .ai files
- Files can be supplied on CD / DVD
- E-mailed files to be no bigger than 5MB
- Larger files can be compressed with DropStuff or WINZIP
- Please convert all fonts to outlines/curves or supply appropriate font folders.
- Include PMS colours of all logos/artwork - required for colour matching.
- Artwork must be set up at full size - do not include crop marks.
- Corporate Spot colours must be listed or contained within the swatches as a CMYK spot.
- Preferred Programs: Adobe Illustrator® ( Version CS2 or lower ) - save files as .ai
- Adobe Photoshop® ( Version CS2 or lower ) - layered .psd file at full size 150 PPI in RGB.
This easily allows reposition of art to the printing parameters and / or any colour correction work that your process artwork may require. Please include a colour proof or printout for matching puposes.